Who we are
We are a community of people who believe that Jesus Christ is alive and relevant for our lives today.
We meet regularly to worship God, and to support one another as we try to live out God’s will for us day-to-day.
What we believe
As a community we seek to express our faith in Jesus Christ in five ways through; Worship, Fellowship, Discipleship, Ministry and Evangelism. We seek to:
- Love God with all that we are through all that we do
- Share our lives together in support, acceptance and sacrificial love
- Become more like Jesus in attitude and action
- Serve God by serving others
- Communicate God’s love for the world shown us in the gift of Jesus
We consider these five areas to be key in setting the goals, values and priorities as we journey together in Christian faith.